Saturday, September 28, 2013

some friends

When I moved to Altoona a year ago, I really didn't know anyone. It's hard to believe how many amazing people i've met up here in such a short amount of time. When Trevor and I started dating back in January/February, he introduced me to all of his friends and let me just say, we all instantly clicked.

First off, this girl (Janelle) happens to be one of my best friends now.
We both share a love for country music, getting dirty (like catching worms, fishing, and shooting guns), and Forever 21. We met through Trevor. She is dating Trevor's friend Brian so we double date often. 

From left to right, Brian, Janelle, me, and Trev. Brian and Trevor are both in my nursing class with me so we study together a lot. But these three above are seriously the best.
Me, Brian, and Janelle


Then we have my NEXT two favorites...

Clinton and Chelsey.
Trevor's twin brother (obvs) and his girlfriend Chelsey have been together for 5 years now. They are so dang cute together. Chelsey was one of the last people I met in regards to Trevor's group of friends (which was weird because I hung out around Clint a lot), but we seriously hit it off right away. I consider her one of my good friends now. I love doing things with these three because we are always clutching our sides laughing so much. Trevor and Clinton are the biggest goofballs when they hang around each other. It's so much fun when there is a family dinner or event and us 4 all get to hang out!
Me, Trevor, Clint, and Chels at the guys house for a Labor Day lobster and margarita dinner!


I graduate nursing school in May and i've made the greatest friends here in Altoona, I cant imagine ever leaving. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment