Monday, September 23, 2013

Hello out there

So, hi. This is my first blog post on my new blog. I'm no stranger to blogging though! I've been blogging for about three years now. I figured that I outgrew my other blog and it was time to start fresh and new here. So, what's up.

I've missed blogging for the months that I stopped. I've realized that I need an outlet. An outlet where I can write what i'm up to, how i'm feeling, and post pictures that correspond to it. sounds cool? right? blogging IS pretty cool.

so, about myself. my name is hilary. i'm a 21-year (almost 22!) old nursing student. yes, nursing student. i basically don't have a life. but, i DO have stress, and need to relieve it, that's where this blog comes in. i have a cat named simba who i'm sure will be in a lot of posts that i write. he is a crazy kitten. i moved to my college town about a year ago and i've met my best friends in the entire world up here. you can basically say that i found my niche, where i belong. i absolutely love it here. my friends are pretty cool. i'm looking forward to writing about them.

oh, and there is this guy named Trevor. he is sort of the most sarcastic, goofiest person on the planet. and i sort of really really care about him (a lot). i'm sure he will be on here from time to time ;)

so yes! that is basically it. i'm really looking forward to blogging again.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment